Senior Special Events
Through rewarding partnerships with local schools and organizations, Community
Services sponsors a number of special events for adults throughout the year:
Healthy Living Lecture Series 2014
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Forest Hills Fine Arts Center
Professionals from Mercy Health will present information on today’s current health topics. Attendees will enjoy the audience-friendly format of 30-minute presentations with 15 minutes for questions and answers. Three lectures will be offered between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Your Life, Your
Choice: Medical Advance Care Planning
1 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Presented by Colleen Tallen, MD • Medical Director, Pain and Palliative Care Program, Mercy Health
Senior Moment or
Seizure? - Aging Can Bring on Epilepsy
2 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Presented by Adrianna Tanner, MD • Medical Director, Epilepsy Center, Mercy Health
& Feel Great - Understanding
3 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Presented by Gregory G. Pellizzon, MD FACC • Director, Interventional Cardiology, Mercy Health
Stay the afternoon and enjoy:
• Exhibitor booths and health screenings by businesses and organizations.
• Enter our drawing on May 21. Door prizes include:
• $250 VISA gift cards from Founders Bank & Trust
• $200 gift cards from Forest Hills Foods and Forest Hills Fuel
• Complimentary healthy snacks and coffee provided.
• It’s all free! No reservations required.